Thursday, April 4, 2013

For Once the Internet Did Not Insult Me!

Not a day goes by, where some sort of Spam or adware does not hurl multiple insults my way...Either I need to "look thirty again" or "meet lonely housewives" (?) or purchase a "life alert" or "step in bath tub"--as apparently I continue to slip while showering...
These assumptions are getting quite annoying---and I am fed up with being typecast as a lonely old man!!
But wait--just a few days ago-- Google adware redeemed itself!!!
I had opened a bogus April Fools Day Google account (doesn't everybody?) And this seemed to catch their attention....Some computer somewhere scanned my gag emails and came to a new assumption: this monkey is some sort of prankster.
The adware (with heading: 'Ad recommended for you') was for "Beardo" a fake press on beard and beanie combination! Obviously Google has now concluded that I have picked my senior ass up off the bathroom floor--and am ready to put on a fake beard and hit the streets! Look out world--here I come!

No comments: