Monday, January 28, 2013

Pizza Hut Wants to Control the World

I recently had my first experience ordering Pizza Hut online, fairly painless procedure--but then they sent me the most annoying email--"tell your friends you just ordered from Pizza Hut!"
Maybe that makes sense if you are in college--(but can you really afford to share??) 
BUT why-oh-why do they think some middle aged mamma would even consider adding that on Facebook?? Like: "look how pathetic I am , I can't cook, nor do I know how to order something healthy for my family" ?!

And on that note, let me say why I was even ordering a greasy Pizza Hut purchase in the first place: because they are bribing my child, that's why.
Everyone goes on and on, about how they don't want so much "government control", but what about friggin Pizza Hut control??
They have infiltrated all the elementary schools and are bribing kids with "Book it" coupons for pizza. If you read for a few minutes a day each week, you get the stupid pizza coupon. 

Now to my child, this is pure gold. Never allowed to eat fats (ooh typo, but I like it!) food anyway--here it is--he is being paid in junk food and getting quite a good taste for it!!! But of all things --Pizza Hut! They only serve Pepsi products NO JUICE or MILK, and are totally part of the 'problem.' How is this criminal behavior even allowed in our schools? Is anyone paying attention?

No comments: